This service allows you to send PAYG mobile phone credit to:
- PAYG phones on a growing list of mobile networks around the world.
- Any Vectone Mobile number in Portugal and around the world.
There are several easy ways to Top Up:
If you try to send credit to a mobile number that is on a network that Call Credit Transfer cannot currently work with, we will send you a message to inform you that the transfer was not possible this time and your credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
No, you can only transfer credit to a Pay As You Go (PAYG) mobile number. If you transfer to a Pay Monthly contract mobile number, we will message you to say that the transaction failed and your credit will be safely allocated back to your account.
The minimum amount depends on the mobile operator your recipient uses and the maximum amount is 10€ per day.
The transfer itself is almost instant. If it takes a few minutes don’t panic, it probably means the network is busy.
There are several reasons why you may see an error message if a transfer fails, including:
- If you accidentally give us invalid information, e.g. a number in an incorrect format.
- If you do not have sufficient available credit to make a transfer from your account.
- If your recipient’s number is on a network or in a country to which we cannot make a transfer.
- If there is a problem with our system, such as a process taking too long.
The transfer process is secure at all times. If a transaction fails then we will always send a message to let you know and your credit will be safely allocated back to your account.